Eversholt's fleet comprises 920 vehicles (all of which are used in Britain) including:
- 200 MJA/MLA open wagons (pictured)
- 71 JGA/HIA aggregate hoppers
- 10 HQA Autoballaster ballast hoppers
- 190 HHA/HYA coal hoppers, and
- 449 FEA intermodal flat wagons.
Eversholt says the sale will enable it to focus on its core activities of passenger rolling stock and freight locomotive leasing.
Eversholt announced in January that it is being acquired by Luxembourg-based CK Investments, which is jointly owned by Hong Kong-based Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings and Cheung Kong (Holdings).
Nacco has also undergone a recent change of ownership, having been sold to North America's third-largest wagon leasing company CIT Group at the beginning of last year.