The first train will be delivered by November 2022, with the full fleet arriving before December 2023.

The order comprises 11 trains for use on commuter lines, which will be delivered first, and 10 for use on regional networks.

The trains have high accessibility for passengers with reduced mobility, and will be equipped with passenger information and CCTV systems, as well as WiFi and multipurpose spaces for luggage or bicycles.

The trains will be 85% financed through European Union (EU) funding, with the remaining 15% funded by the Croatian government. The funding agreement was confirmed in September.

For detailed data on fleet orders from around the world, subscribe to IRJ Pro.