Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for promoting international sales by contacting representatives, leads, and/or prospects and presents TransCore’s products and services; including accurate descriptions of product features and benefits, quoting current pricing, and generating sales.
• Maintains quality customer relationships by delivering exceptional customer service, establishing rapport with decision-makers, and researching, identifying and meeting customer needs and expectations.
• Prospects, qualifies, and secures potential customers for TransCore products and services.
• Provides consultative sales approach to place the correct TransCore product with the customer to assure retention and revenue goals are met.
• Obtains customer needs through probing and develops solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
• Increases product knowledge within the market by displaying or demonstrating product features and benefits by communicating directly with representatives, leads, prospects, and customers, including in-person visits, frequent phone, fax and email contacts.
• Performs on-site sales presentations to targeted prospects.
• Public speaking engagements to prospective customers
• Performs software demonstrations via the Web and in person
• ROI calculations, Proposal development, and Contract writing.
• Performs market, industry, and product research
• Liaises with upper management on business and market strategy
• Minimum 75% international travel to visit with prospects, new accounts, and established customers.
• Attends trade shows as requested.
• Other duties assigned as required.
Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university.
Experience: Requires a minimum of 10 years international sales experience in the Rail industry (either working directly for an operator or industry supplier).
A leader in the transportation industry since 1934, TransCore provides innovative, technical solutions including next generation Open Road Tolling, Intelligent Transportation Systems and Radio Frequency Identification systems that secure access and vehicle registration for airports, hospitals, parking garages, border patrols, trucking fleets and rail carriers. TransCore also operates tolling customer service centers for transportation agencies throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and Dubai. TransCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Roper Industries, a diversified growth company in the S&P 500, Fortune 1000 and Russell 1000 indices.
TransCore offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program. Participation is limited to regular full-time employees.
TransCore is proud to support workforce diversity and is a committed equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply. EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To learn more about TransCore please visit us at www.transcore.com.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered at this time for this position.
All referrals and résumés are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department. TransCore will not consider unsolicited résumés from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services and/or recruitment agencies.
Apply online today to be considered for this career opportunity. Click on the following link.
Link to job posting: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ROPERSW&;cws=1&rid=1010