Mosaic Transit Group comprises:
• applicant lead: ACS Infrastructure Canada, Aecon Concessions, and CRH Canada Group
• construction: Aecon Infrastructure and Management, Dragados Canada, and Dufferin Construction Company
• design: Arup Canada, Dillon Consulting, DPM Energy, DTAH, Perkins & Will Canada, and Sener SES Canada
• maintenance: ACS Infrastructure Canada and Aecon O&M
• financial advisor: RBC Dominion Securities
Financial close is expected in the spring, with construction set to begin soon after.
The 11km line will link the new Finch West station on the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension with 16 stations.
The line will open in 2021, and the winning consortium will maintain the infrastructure for 30 years.
The project is being delivered by means of Infrastructure Ontario’s alternative financing and procurement model, which transfers design, construction, financing and maintenance risk to the private sector.