Members of the Mobilinx team include:
- Applicant lead: John Laing, Astaldi, Hitachi, Transdev, Amico Concessions, Salini Impregilo
- Construction: Astaldi, Hitachi, Amico, Bot, Salini Impregilo
- Design: IBI Group, Hitachi, Morrison Hershfield, Arcadis, Daoust Lestage
- Operation, maintenance and rehabilitation: Transdev, Hitachi, Astaldi, Salini Impregilo
- Financial advisor: National Bank, HSBC
The 19-station Hurontario LRT will connect Port Credit Go Transit commuter rail station in Mississauga with Gateway Terminal at Steeles Avenue in Brampton.
Three shortlisted bidders were invited to submit proposals in August 2017. Two teams - Mobilinx and Trillium Transit Partners - went on to submit bids.
Infrastructure Ontario and Metrolinx expect to finalise the contract in the autumn, with design work begin soon afterwards.
For detailed data on light rail projects around the world, subscribe to IRJ Pro.