The six shortlisted applicants that will move to the Request for Tender (RFT) stage are:
- Abergeldie Rail
- Downer EDI Works
- Gartner Rose
- GD Joint Venture - a joint venture between Georgiou Group and Degnan Constructions, and
- HSE Joint Venture - a joint venture between Haslin Constructions and Stephen Edwards Constructions.
The station upgrades between Marrickville and Punchbowl, which will include station structures, services and systems as well as metro service buildings and precinct works, will be split across three works packages:
- Marrickville, Canterbury and Lakemba stations
- Dulwich Hill, Campsie and Punchbowl stations, and
- Hurlstone Park, Belmore and Wiley Park stations.
For detailed information on metro tenders from round the world, subscribe to IRJ Pro.