Messe Berlin, the organisers of InnoTrans, has decided to slim down the huge printed catalogue in favour of providing visitors with more information digitally. The InnoTrans website has been redesigned and the Virtual Market Place within it has been expanded to allow exhibitors to display photographs of their products for the first time. In addition, the mobile App will provide more information and services for visitors.\r\nNext year will see the launch of a conference corner to compliment the speakers corner at the show. The conference corner will be available from Friday September 26 until the following Monday, and a conference on maglev technology has already been agreed.\r\nSo far 90% of the exhibition space has been booked by 70% of the exhibitors from 2014, and Messe Berlin expects the remaining 30% of exhibitors to book within the next few months. There has been increased interest from railway operators, and French National Railways (SNCF), which was absent in 2014, will be at InnoTrans in 2016.