The EC has concluded that the sale will not have any adverse impact on competition in the European market.
The approval covers Škoda Transportation and the following subsidiaries:
• VUKV - research, development and vehicle testing
• Škoda Investments - active in real estate, telecoms, IT and photovoltaic energy sectors. Also grants licenses for the Škoda brand
• Bammer Trade - repair of public transport vehicles
• Jokiaura Kakkonen - owner of production premises in Finland, and
• Satacoto - holding comany with subsidiaries for manufacturing electric motors and generators.