The inherent skills and competence of our around 40 000 employees help us to fulfill our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable and innovative customer solutions. SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
SKF Industrial Market Strategic Industries/
*Trainees interested in the railway industry will be considered.
- Ensure a technical presence at the OEMs and especially in the engineering units to propose the most suitable SKF solutions, in order to match with customer specifications. Participates in various types of technical discussions in front of customers.
- Develop technical customer records, with drawings of proposal, calculations, reliability studies, safety studies and studies of maintenance in response to customer specifications.
- Ensure homologation of our products by customers and railway organizations.
- Update file and railways’ technical documentation,
- Follow projects using the NCO and other suitable formats
- Ensure liaisons with product division of the Group, including PD-Axleboxes, PD-TBU or PDs outside Railway Business Unit, and after-sales service - SU.
- Check the correspondence of customer specifications with SKF factories proposals and plans.
- Make sure SKF offers match all Quality criteria, either from the customer requests or from the certification offices.
- Participate to technical and quality audits
- Remain informed about the technical developments of the railway industry
- Stay current on SKF product/platform and technologies development.
- Participate in railway’s technical meetings of the Group, and establish contacts with relevant SKF technical teams.