Project Controls Specialist, Portland, Oregon
HMM is hiring a Project Controls Specialist to be based in Portland, Oregon.
Please visit our website at www.hatchmott.com and apply to job# 18943
* Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in engineering, construction management, industrial management, or business. 8 years of experience in construction management work will be considered a substitute for the degree requirement.
* In addition, have at least 5 years' experience in cost and schedule engineering with construction contractors and / or construction management firms.
* Strongly proficient in the use of computer software and Database management, especially Excel, Microsoft Project and/or Primavera P6
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Have at least 5 years' experience in cost / schedule engineering on rail transit projects.
* Hold certification with either AACE International or the Project Management Institute.
* Strong administrative support background and organizational abilities
* Familiarity/Experience with project management software such as e-Builder, Prism, Prolog/Proliance and other similar software packages