\r\n\r\nWhile the CRH380BL was not the same type as involved in the fatal Wenzhou crash, problems were reported with the trains at the same time and they were all withdrawn as a precaution. State-owned media agency Xinhua reported that these problems have since been identified and resolved.\r\n\r\n"After a three month process of modifications and repeated tests, previously reported problems with the CRH380BL trains have been fixed," Xinhua quoted an unnamed railways ministry official as saying. "Operations will gradually resume. If everything goes well, all the recalled trains will resume service by December 6."\r\n\r\nCNR spokesman Mr Tan Xioafeng said at the time of the withdrawal potential flaws and quality issues were detected in the train. These included false alarms, a loss of power, and a suspected crack in an axle, although Tan denied it was a crack.\r\n\r\nEarlier this year CNR said it decided to suspend delivery of the train citing flaws in their automatic braking systems. The company blamed the problem on quality defects with outsourced parts and components, but did not identify the suppliers in question.